SPEC is an engineering focused approach using the latest in manufacturing technology to build the lightest, strongest, and easiest to install complete chassis system. These technologies have been used to streamline procedures resulting in lower cost and shorter lead times. The SPEC IFS is engineered to deliver outstanding performance wrapped up in user friendly package. A completely new proprietary suspension geometry has been designed to provide the best balance of ride quality and performance in its class.
High-resolution 3D scanning has enabled the Roadster Shop to create an exact model of the original Camaro floor pan and undercarriage. 3D scanning combined with the introduction of the RS exclusive ‘Laser Rails’, has allowed for a complete CAD design of an entirely new chassis system that can contour exactly to the Camaro floor pan. All stock mounting points are utilized for a truly bolt-on application with ZERO floor modifications or need to remove the existing rear rails.
- No kinks, bends or stressed areas that are prone to flex like mandrel bent tubing
- Ability to contour to stock floors for no floor modifications on most applications
- Stronger, lighter, and more precise
- CNC located factory mounts built into the frame for easy, vehicle specific installation
- Frame rail designs to accommodate mini-tubs and up to 12″ wide wheels
- Aggressive 7.25″ ride height for the modern pro-touring look.
- Add the strength of at full frame without modifying the floor.
- 100% bolt-on application with zero floor modifications.